All good signs in anticipation of test results that we are waiting for tomorrow morning. If her inflammation levels come down we'll know that the PICC line was the only problem. If they go up the Surgeons will have to decide whether to take her back to the O.R. for another irrigation procedure. We are also waiting on blood cultures, if they don't grow, we will know the blood infection has cleared up. It just takes time so we are playing the waiting game.