Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"I love technology" -Kip Dynamite

We have started to see our sweet girl again. She really has been in better spirits since being on antibiotics. It is sad to think about how much pain she has been dealing with, but also amazing that she was still able to power through it all. What a champ!

We have been using FaceTime to allow the kids to see their sister in the hospital. She is all smiles as you can see above.

We continue to be blessed by the many kind acts of service that are being performed on our behalf. I can't begin to list them all because I would hate to leave one out, I'll just say Dang! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Ooohh...that little smile melts my heart. love her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love technology...Face Time is so great, I bet she loves that. Fun to see such a cute smile. Hospitals can be scary places, a person can pick up all kinds of stuff there (like infections) and yet the people and technology there save lives every minute of every day and it looks like they are the instruments helping to work another miracle on little Cassie. I hope and pray that she will continue to improve and will get to return home to her family soon. Nothing will help her more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! That smile brings tears to my eyes. What a great way to start my day after looking at our little angel, Cassie. She is an inspiration to me! Honestly, what an awesome spirit she has! Kiss her for me, and a big hug to you! I love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete