Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Get on your feet" -Gloria Estefan

This is our super girl standing up by herself for the first time, she's not happy about it. Cassie is making baby steps towards being able to come home. It appears that those steps will take about 2 weeks of in-patient rehab, so we are having our mail forwarded :-)

Pathology results were inconclusive from PCMC, so we were informed today that some samples were sent to Johns Hopkins University for analysis. We are on pins and kneedles waiting for those results.

3 comments:

  1. It's great to see our little lady standing, even though it does look really uncomfortable for her. Two more weeks sure sounds like a long time to be in the hospital, but I'm sure it's best case scenario considering all that you've been through. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is showing us little by little that she can do it! We are excited about any and all milestones. See you tomorrow Cassie girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I got to come for a visit. And it made me so happy to hear her giggle. Hooray for Nemo! I hope she enjoys her cat, I forgot to bring the other gift I had so I'll have Nate bring it up when he comes next. Keeping you all in my thoughts. xo

    ReplyDelete